CSN stores is going to be sponsoring a review here at Dinner at Christina's! Their site has literally millions of items in over 200 stores to browse and shop. I've used them before to shop for a computer desk and they have other items like TV stands, pot racks, grills, and a whole slew of kitchen items to drool over!
Believe it or not I don't have any cookware that can go from stove to oven and I don't have any bakeware with a lid to roast in! I'm excited for all of the possibilities this Rachael Ray pot will open up for me! Not to mention add a bright splash of my favorite color green to our kitchen!
Ally of Sweet & Savory awarded me with the Happiness Award! Thank you, Ally! :)
I have to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass onto 10 bloggers!
1) The snow finally melting! I am more than ready for some sunshine and green!
2) My cousin Taylor is coming to stay with me for her Spring Break and we get to hang out and have fun!
3) This semester is half done so that means half done with Macroeconomics!
4) I got my grades from last semester - all A's!
5) I took a leap and ordered a bathing suit and I absolutely LOVE it and feel great in it!
6) Johnny and I have been trying to work out regularly - together!
7) Sunday nights because I can watch The Amazing Race (love the cowboys this season)!
8) My camera to take pictures of people, animals, and food!
9) Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends and upload said pictures!
10) Hugs from Johnny!
Wow, that was harder than expected since I did it a few weeks ago and didn't want to repeat anything! Instead of passing it onto 10 bloggers I'm going to pass it onto all readers to leave a comment telling me one thing that makes you happy!
I dyed my hair! It's just a 28 shampoo wash out kind called Cinaberry. On my hair it ends up sort of dark auburn, with bright flecks of red in the light. Just a little something-something to help chase away the last of the winter blues! (Please ignore our ugly beat-up bathroom in the background.)
My cousin Anne-Marie is hosting a give-away for a bunch of Amazing Grass products, which I told you guys the benefits of a few weeks ago! Head on over and enter!
I think we're all caught up now! There will be food posted again soon, I promise!