The folks at Betty Crocker, Glad, and Safeway stores have teamed up with My Blog Spark for a "Bake your Holidays Merry" giveaway. They're hoping to revive the holiday tradition of baking and giving cookies.
The package includes:
- a 3-pack of Glad reusable containers
- a package of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- a $25 Safeway card (also valid at Dominick's, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi's)
I used my sugar cookie package to whip up the thumbprint cookies pictured on the back. I'm going to pack them in a Gladware and send them to my brother for Christmas! I think he might like these a bit more than the sweet potato bread I'm gifting everybody else!
I also have another prize pack to give to a Dinner at Christina's reader! There are three ways to enter (each worth one entry):
- Visit BakeSweetMemories.com and leave a comment telling me which recipe you would like to try. (worth 1 entry, mandatory)
- Tweet the giveaway, mentioning @DinneratXtinas (worth 1 entry, leave an additional comment)
- Share a "first" with Friday Firsts this Friday. (worth 1 entry, leave an additional comment)
Giveaway will end Sunday, Dec. 19th. Winner will be announced Monday, Dec. 20th.
This prize pack and the one to be rewarded were received compliments of MyBlogSpark, Gladware, Betty Crocker, and Safeway stores. Any opinions of the products are my own.