- Mini Buttermilk Biscuit with Honey Mustard Glazed Ham and Swiss Cheese
- Franks in Puff Pastry with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Twice Baked Fingerling Potato Stuffed with Bacon and Boursin Cheese
- Beef Tenderloin Medallion on Crostini with Goat Cheese and Oven Dried Tomato
- Mini Mozzarella en Carozza with Pomodoro Sauce
- Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Sausage and Sage Stuffing
- Artisan Cheese Table - A selection of domestic and imported cheeses, dried fruits, assorted fruit preserves and honey, crackers.
- Arthur Avenue - A selection of imported Italian meats, imported provolone, marinated artichokes and olives, garlic crostini, breadsticks, mustard, ciliegine mozzarella, and fine extra virgin olive oil.
Sadly, Johnny and I did not get to try (or even see) the displays. We were busy with pictures during the cocktail hour and riding on the merry-go-round, so we didn't make it over to that part of the room. However, we did get to eat all of the hors d'oeuvres because the staff thoughtfully kept bringing a plate with 2 of everything on it over to us.
- Mixed Green Salad
- Assortment of rolls and butter
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Cider Glazed Pork Loin over Braised Red Cabbage with Bacon Jus
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with Carmalized Shallots and Madeira Jus
- Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
- Apple Glazed Carrots
The buffet was amazing! Everything on it was delicious, especially the beef. I filled my plate and stomach to the brim. Unfortunately, my dress started to feel really tight so I stopped at one plate. I didn't want to be uncomfortable the rest of the night, but boy was it good!